Category Archives: Activities
With the 2012 London Olympics just around the corner, we thought we’d take a moment to talk about what really makes the Olympic games possible: the athletes’ pets of course! Who do you think pulls at their pant legs to make sure they get out the door to run? Who do you think is there to comfort them after a long day of extreme conditioning? Who do you think congratulated them with big sloppy kisses when they qualified for the team? It’s so clear to us now, dogs are really the ones that make the Olympics possible.
Hey its the WEEKEND! Why not mess the kitchen a little? These pictures look sooo goood!!
- 2 thin chocolate cookies (Famous chocolate wafers, oreos, etc.)
- 1 marshmallow
- 2 small black jellybeans
- 1 cupcake
- Using serrated knife or kitchen shears shape the cookies into 2 ear shapes
- Dye white frosting light brown. Spread layer of frosting onto the cupcake.
- Cut marshmallow in half crosswise. Place on top of cupcake. Ice with frosting.
- Ice the two ears with frosting and insert into the cupcake edge. Outline with white frosting.
- Place one jelly bean sideways for the nose of the dog
- Cut the other black jelly bean in half and place on the cupcake for the eyes. Dab white highlights using white frosting.
- Use some black frosting to form a mouth.
- Your Cupcake is now done! Enjoy!